Darkflash AR12 5 in 1 RGB Fan Kit 120mm in Pakistan | TechMatched
Darkflash AR12 5 in 1 RGB Kit, 5 fans of 120mm – Black
These RGB case fans deliver optimal airﬂow and advanced lighting effects powered by Darkflash.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: These PWM static pressure fans are designed with a chamfered-intake and exhaust that boost overall airflow and pressure
- UNIQUELY SHAPED: Custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- WINGLET TIPS: Winglet designed fan blades minimize drag and further enhance fan performance
- COUNTLESS POSSIBILITIES: CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization.
RGB Lighting & Fan Control or six RGB Lighting & Fan Control accessories in total.
Aigo AR12 Specification
- Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
- Weight: 158g
- Fan Speed: 1200 (±10%)
- RPM Noise: 24dBA
- Air Volume: 48CFM
- Bearing: Hydro Bearing
- Current: 0.16A
- Voltage: 12V
- Rated Power: 4.2W
- Life Span: 20000Hrs
- Power supply interface: SATA
The fan and controller of this product are only compatible with and support the AIGO brand AR series cooling fan products, but there is no guarantee that they can be compatible with other brands of products.
- Single fan is with small 6 pin interface, it can only work with the controller. So if you have this kind of controller, you can buy this single fan. Otherwise, please do not buy this single fan. A single fan can not work alone.
- Battery is not included in the package due to transportation reasons. You can buy this battery directly in your store, very convenient, cheap, please understand, thank you (Battery model: button battery 2025)
Inside the Box
- Darkflash Ar12 RGB 120mm Fan: 5
- Installation Controller: 1
- Remote: 1
- Installation Screws: 20
- User manual: 1
For more details, visit official website here.
“TechMathced offers a price-beating policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can contact us, and we’ll beat the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”