Buy Intel i3 12100F Processor (Box) in Pakistan | TechMatched
Buy Intel® Core™ i3-12100F Processor (Box) in Pakistan
Price and performance details for the Intel Core i3-12100F can be found below. This is made using thousands of Performance Test benchmark results and is updated daily.
- The first graph shows the relative performance of the CPU compared to the 10 other common (single) CPUs in terms of PassMark CPU Mark.
- The 2nd graph shows the value for money, in terms of the CPUMark per dollar.
- The pricing history data shows the price for a single Processor. For multiple Processors, multiply the price shown by the number of CPUs.
Intel Core i3-12100F
Clockspeed: 3.3 GHZ
Turbo Speed: 4.3 GHZ
Cores: 4 Threads: 8
Typical TDP: 58 W
TDP Up: 89 W
Other names: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-12100F
CPU First Seen on Charts: Q1 2022
Overall Rank: 486
CPU Test Suite Average Results for Intel Core i3-12100F
|Integer Math||41,704 MOps/Sec|
|Floating Point Math||32,402 MOps/Sec|
|Find Prime Numbers||68 Million Primes/Sec|
|Random String Sorting||16 Thousand Strings/Sec|
|Data Encryption||8,223 MBytes/Sec|
|Data Compression||160.5 MBytes/Sec|
|Extended Instructions||11,151 Million Matrices/Sec|
|Single Thread||3,505 MOps/Sec|
Tom’s Hardware Verdict
The quad-core Intel Core i3-12100 is the fastest budget gaming CPU on the market. The chip’s potent combination of price, performance, and improved stock cooler dominates its price range while punching up against more expensive competitors.
- + Superb price/performance
- + Leading gaming and single-thread performance
- + Capable bundled cooler
- + Supports DDR4 and DDR5
- + PCIe 5.0
- + Low power consumption
- + Supports memory overclocking
- – No Turbo Boost 3.0 (only 2.0)
- – Core frequency not overclockable
“TechMathced offers a price-match policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can simply contact us and we’ll match the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”
For more options, click here.