Buy Gigabyte B760M GAMING X AX Motherboard in Pakistan | TechMatched
GIGABYTE B760M Gaming X AX DDR4 Intel LGA 1700 m-ATX Motherboard, 4x DDR4 ~128GB, 2x PCI-E x16, 2x M.2, 4x SATA, 3x USB 3.2, 5x USB 2.0
- Intel® Socket LGA 1700：Support 13th and 12th Gen Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Hybrid 8+1+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR4：4*DIMMs XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Advanced Thermal Design & M.2 Thermal Guard ：To Ensure VRM Power Stability & M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch：PCIe 4.0×16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity：Front USB-C® 10Gb/s, DP, HDMI
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
With the fast-moving technology changes, GIGABYTE always follows the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
Hybrid Digital VRM
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
PCIe 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Dual PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Real One-piece Build
TMOS is a TRUE single piece heatsink. Its one-piece design and larger surface drastically improve the cooling performance against competitors’ multi-piece design.
TMOS features several channels and inlets on the heatsink. This design allows for the air flow to go through which leads to a great improvement of the heat transfer performance.
M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
SMART FAN 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support: Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control: Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode: Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop: Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
Latest Wireless solution 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of Wi-Fi 6E
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
Connecting the Future – Front USB3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
USB 3.2 Gen 2 provides USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 3.2 Gen1, the much improved USB 3.2 Gen 2 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
Friendly User Interface
The EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
“TechMathced offers a price-match policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can simply contact us and we’ll match the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”