Buy Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 Motherboard in Pakistan | TechMatched
GIGABYTE B760M DS3H AX (LGA 1700/ Intel/ B760/ M-ATX/ DDR5/ 2* M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C/WiFi 6E/ 2.5GbE LAN/Q-Flash Plus/PCIe EZ-Latch/Motherboard)
- Intel® Socket LGA 1700：Support 13th and 12th Gen Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Hybrid 6+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR4：4*DIMMs XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- M.2 Thermal Guard：To Ensure M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch：PCIe 4.0×16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity：Rear USB-C® 10Gb/s, DP, HDMI
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
With the fast-moving technology changes, GIGABYTE always follows the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
Hybrid Digital VRAM
6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE otherboard.
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors.
M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 6
It contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface
- High Current Support: Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control: Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode: Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop: Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network, storage and Wi-Fi connectivity.
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
Latest Wireless solution 802.11ax WIFI 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission
Benefit of WIFI 6E
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Connecting the Future – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
The World’s Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C® is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen 2 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C experience possible.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ design provides product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
“TechMathced offers a price-match policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can simply contact us and we’ll match the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”