Buy Corsair MP600 Core 1TB NVMe in Pakistan | TechMatched
Corsair MP600 CORE 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD (Up to 4,950MB/sec Sequential Read & 3,700MB/sec Sequential Write Speeds, High-Speed Interface, 3D QLC NAND, Built-in Heatspreader) Aluminum
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/sec sequential read and 3,700MB/sec sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Stores more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation memory cells, offering a superb value.
- Built-in Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
MP600 CORE 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen. 4 x4 SSD
The CORSAIR MP600 CORE Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology to achieve blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/sec.
EXTREME GEN4 STORAGE PERFORMANCE
A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/sec sequential read and 3,950MB/sec sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
HIGH-SPEED GEN4 PCIE X4 NVME M.2 INTERFACE
Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance.
BUILT-IN ALUMINUM HEATSPREADER
Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D QLC NAND
Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
The MP600 CORE reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,440TB Written. That’s over 100 years of typical usage!
M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Memory Type||PCIe Gen 4.0 x4|
|SSD Max Sequential Read CDM||Up to 4,950MB/s|
|SSD Max Sequential Write CDM||Up to 3,700MB/s|
|Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter||Up to 380K IOPS|
|Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter||Up to 580K IOPS|
|SSD Smart Support||Yes|
|NAND Technology||3D QLC|
|SSD Operating Temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|Storage Humidity||93% RH (40° C)|
|SSD Package Contents||MP600 CORE Series M.2 SSD with heatsink, QSG|
|SSD Shock||1,500 G|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|SSD Compatibility||M.2 2280 Interface Connector Windows 10, Mac OS X|
|Voltage||3.3V, +/- 5%|
|Vibration||20 Hz~80 Hz/1.52 mm, 80 Hz~2000 Hz/20G|
|Encryption||AES 256-bit Encryption|
|MTBF Hours||1,800,000 hours|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 4.0 x4|
“TechMathced offers a price-match policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can simply contact us and we’ll match the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”
For more details, visit here.