Buy Corsair CX650M 80+ Bronze Power Supply in Pakistan | TechMatched
Corsair CX-M Series, CX650M, Modular Power Supply, 80 Plus Bronze
CORSAIR CX-M Series Low-Noise Power Supplies with single EPS12V connectors offer semi-modular cabling, a long-lasting rifle bearing fan, and Japanese capacitors for reliable, low-noise operation.
- Low-noise operation lets you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work. A rifle bearing fan ensures longer life than conventional bearings with less noise.
- Semi-modular cabling with Dual EPS12V connectors lets you connect only the cables you need for a clean build with easy cable management.
- Japanese capacitors deliver consistent and reliable power, rated up to 105 degree C.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees more efficient power use and lower operating temperatures.
- Robust DC-DC conversion for plus3.3V and plus5V provides clean, consistent power to all components and peripherals
Efficient Power for Nearly Any Build
CORSAIR CX-M Series Low-Noise Power Supplies offer semi-modular cabling, a long-lasting rifle bearing fan, and Japanese capacitors for reliable, low-noise operation.
Tuned for Low-Noise Operation
A rifle bearing fan ensures longer life than conventional bearings with less noise, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
Connect only the cables you need for a cleaner build with easy cable management and dual EPS12V connections.
Also compatible with the CORSAIR 12-pin GPU power cable for the hottest new GPUs.
With upwards of 85% peak efficiency, CX-M produces less noise and less heat, which means less time worrying and more time gaming.
Robust DC-DC Conversion
For clean, consistent power, each CX-M Series power supply features robust DC-DC conversion and 105°C rated Japanese primary capacitors for unparalleled reliability.
At just 140mm long, the CX-M Series offers great flexibility in build configurations.
The Cybenetics organization measures efficiency and noise levels across the PSU’s entire operational range, using more than 1,450 different load combinations.
The “Silver” efficiency rating is defined as >=87% & <89% (depending on input voltage).
The “S+” noise level test is measured in those same configurations to be ≥35 dBA & <40 dBA under noise data averaging.
|AC Input Rating|
|Max Load||Max Output|
“TechMathced offers a price-beating policy for its customers. If you find anyone selling at less price than us, you can contact us, and we’ll beat the price for you.
Read here in detail about Price-Match Policy.”